Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
I follow InterNACHI standards of practice when conducting my inspections. I also go above and beyond those standards by inspecting fences, playground sets, sheds and outbuildings.
Standard Home Inspections Cover:
- Roof & Chimney
- Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
- Exterior, Siding, Trim, Windows & Doors
- Porch & Deck
- Basement, Foundation & Crawlspace
- Structural Components
- Heating & Cooling System
- Plumbing System & Fixtures
- Electrical System & Paneling
- Interior, Ceiling, Walls & Floors
- Garage & Driveway
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances
Additional Inspection Services
If mold is visibly present in a home it is always advisable to determine the type of mold by testing it. Most molds are harmless and can be easily cleaned and remediated but there are a few species that produce toxins that are known to cause various ailments as well as certain types of cancers. I am certified by HSTI to test for mold and use IMS Laboratory for the analysis of test samples.
I completed radon testing training through HSTI. I am licensed by the state of Ohio to test for radon. My license number is RT1393.